Discover the Heart of Europe
Vienna – Prague – Budapest 9 nights/ 10 days
Visit three of Europe’s must-see capitals on this 9-night, independent rail experience from Vienna to Prague and Budapest. As part of the trip you will experience a sightseeing tour of each of the city’s highlights, from Vienna’s spectacular Schönbrunn Palace to Prague’s beautiful Old Town, and Budapest’s UNESCO-listed Buda Castle District. It is an unbeatable way to experience these great cities.
Day-1 VIENNA • Arrival to Vienna. Private transfer from the airport to the centrally located hotel. Rest of the day is for relax. Discover walking in the city
Last stop on our bus tour is the Seegrotte Hinterbrühl, where Europe’s biggest underground lake awaits you. By boat guests travel through the mystically lighted galleries. At the end of our half-day trip to the Vienna woods travelling back to Vienna to your hotel. Afternoon free for leisure: shopping, walk in the downtown, taste of Austrian apple strudel, horse-drawn Carriage (Fiaker), or The „Austrian Dinner Show“its hosted at the Wiener Rathauskeller.
Overnight stay in Vienna.
Day-4 VIENNA – PRAGUE
▪ After breakfast, check out from the hotel and make transfer to the train station to depart Viennna for Prague by IC train with mid-afternoon arrival in Prague. When you arrive in Prague, private transfer and check in to your centrally located hotel. Free for leisure.
Half day „Prague step by step” city tour (3,5hrs/ guaranteed departure tour). Bus and on foot – Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town. During this tour you are going to see all of the most interesting historical sights of Prague – the Municipal House, Wenceslas Square, the National Museum, Charles Square followed by a ride along the beautiful riverside, across the River Vltava to Prague Castle. By walk you will return across the Charles Bridge to the city centre to the Old Town Square. Here you can admire the Tyn Church, St. Nicholas Church and the Astronomical clock on the Old Town Hall where the tour terminates. Tour start and finish in the down town. Lunch in the city centre organized at your own convenience. Once the tour has ended, the rest of the day is yours to explore independently.
▪ Folklore dinner at a typical Czech brewery. Overnight stay in Prague.
Enjoy free time during the day or choose between these optional programs:
Day-7 PRAGUE – BUDAPEST
▪ In the morning half day sightseeing tour with, English speaking guide, (3,5hrs, guaranteed departure tour) Visit the most beautiful and famous places of Budapest, including the Castle District, home of the fishermen’s Bastion, Matthias Church and the Royal Palace. From the Citadel on Gellert Hill, you can experience a wonderful panoramic view of Budapest (photo stop). Cross the Liberty Bridge, Central Market Hall, National Museum, drive along Andrássy Boulevard— a UNESCO World Heritage site — discover the Opera House, Heroes’ Square, and City Park and see the imposing Vajdahunyad Castle, Szechenyi Thermal Bath and Zoo. Enjoy lunch in the city centre. In the afternoon, free time for leisure or optional programs:
Day-9 BUDAPEST – OPTIONAL PROGRAMS
▪ Half day excursion to Gödöllő Royal Castle, horse show with lunch. Visit the outside of the The Royal Palace, the largest baroque palace of Hungary, the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth of the Habsburg Dynasty. After seeing this historical highlight, drive to the horse-ranch. Welcome drink and a taste of the famous Hungarian salty pastry “pogácsa”. Possibility to take a carriage ride in the surrounding area. During the programme the viewers can enjoy the traditional horse show. The most unique part of the show is the so called “Puszta five formation” when a horseman is standing and balancing on two horses and conducting three more in front of him. Following the show for groups typical Hungarian lunch with gypsy music (for FIT guests lunch upon request). The tour finishes in the Budapest city centre. (for FIT it is 4hrs guaranteed departure tour)
▪ Hollókő the living village of memories (6hrs guaranteed departure guided tour) Hollókő is the only village in Hungary on the list of Unesco World Heritage. Nothing compares to this small village in the mountains. This hidden place still preserves the old traditions. You can have a pleasant walk in the village among the museums and traditional houses. Hollókő has not become an open air museum but is still a living and working settlement. Following the path in the forest we can walk up the hill to see the Hollókő Castle and the beautiful panorama. Lunch and Castle: Optional After the tour we take you back to the city centre of Budapest.
▪ Szentendre Tour –The Town of Artists (6hrs guaranteed departure guided tour) During this tour you will see all the street artist and go on to Temple Hill where you can see the breath-taking panorama of the village. Walking around the tiny cobblestoned streets with by baroque houses will take you back to another age! As if that’s not enough, we then go to the Marzipan Museum where you will see amongst other things a life-sized statue of Michael Jackson. Be our guest for a coffee and enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere at the cafe terrace. From May until September our boat will bring you back to the city centre. In the winter months you will be taken back by bus. (Program Available: Apr – Oct: Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.) In the afternoon, free time for leisure or optional programs:
Day-10 BUDAPEST Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for leisure until transfer to airport in Budapest
CONTIDIONS AND PRICES
City: Vienna – Prague – Budapest
Period: until 31st October 2016.
Accommodation: 4 stars centrally located hotels in each city
Vienna: 4* Hotel Ananas or 4* Hotel La Prima Fashion Vienna
Budapest: 4* Hotel Hungaria (former BW Hungaria)
Prague: 4* centrally located hotel
Type of room: standard double Meal: breakfast Min. number of guests 2 guests travelling together
PACKAGE PPRICE valid in EUR (€) per person in double room
* Special condition: excluding Red Bull Air Race and, 24-26 July Formula-1
Package Price Includes
▪ 3x nights with breakfast in Vienna
▪ 3x nights with breakfast in Budapest
▪ 3x nights with breakfast in Prague
▪ Second class train ticket with number seated place on IC/EC between Vienna-Prague and Prague-Budapest
▪ Half day Grand city tour in Prague with English speaking guide and transportation (3,5hrs guaranteed departure tour)
▪ Private transfer between railway station-hotel
▪ Private transfer between hotel –BUD airport
▪ Half day city tour in Budapest, with guide and transportation (3,5hrs/ guaranteed departure tour)
▪ Pizza & Cruise with unlimited drinks on Danube River (daily or evening you can choose one of them) with return transfer
In AUSTRIA – Half day city tour with Schönbrunn (guaranteed departure tour) – Full day excursion to Salzburg (guaranteed departure tour) -Half day excursion to Vienna Woods (guaranteed departure tour)
In HUNGARY – lunch in halal restaurant in Budapest in the pedestrian Vaci street (3 course halal menu) from 30,50 €/pax – visit Parliament or Opera House (guide, admission ticket, transfer,) – half day excursion to Gödöllő with horse show (4hrs) -Half day excursion to Hollókő (6hrs/guaranteed dep.) – full day Danube Bend excursion with lunch, in Visegrád, guide (8hrs/ guaranteed departure tour) – dinner and cruise, transfers, guide assistance (buffet or 4 course A la carte dinner with welcome drink) – dinner with folklore show (4 course halal menu with drinks, assistance and transfer) – wellness/Spa package in Budapest with full day ticket and 20 min. aroma massage (admission, treatments, transfer)
In CZECH REPUBLIK – Half day excursion to Karlstejn Castle (guaranteed dep.) – Half day excursion to Kutna Hora (guaranteed departure) – Full day tour to Karlovy Vary (guaranteed departure tour)
to call us.
Cairo Head office
4 Maarouf St.,Cairo, Egypt
Tel. (+202) 25788586 – 25776215 – 25766216
Fax : (+202) 25789651
15 Abd El Khalek Tharwat St., Cairo , Egypt
Tel.: (+202) 25746990 – (+202) 25766218
Sheikh Zayed branch
Guezira plaza, 1st floor
Tel. & Fax (+202) 38514680 (+20) 1008688689